TV Brand Effect
Maximize your TV advertising effectiveness. Measure the
memorability and quality of your ads in market to improve your ROI.
Break through the
Evaluate your ad’s ability
to connect emotionally with viewers and convey your message
Make media adjustments
throughout your campaign
- Measure how your ads perform against historical and competitive ads, as well as category norms.
- Track and optimize media weight, program placement, creative selection and more during your campaign.
- Assess your TV ad’s ability to resonate emotionally and communicate valuable information to viewers.
For Media Networks
- Measure ad and program effectiveness across TV and digital to help guide your media plan development.
- Pair program engagement data with TV ratings for a holistic view of your program performance.
- Identify high-value programming that fosters ad memorability and in-program placement success.
- Measure TV sponsorship performance against historical and competitive norms.
Features and Benefits
Measure Real world Memorability
Determine if advertising is effectively breaking through to your audience with our unique methodology of measuring ad impact in a real world TV viewing environment: at home, complete with real-life distractions.
Measure Ad's Ability to Resonate Emotionally
Evaluate the quality of your ad’s communication against the competition within days of launch. Determine your ad’s ability to build emotive brand value, convey meaningful information and deliver key creative branding elements.
Optimize Campaign in Flight
Make adjustments to copy selection and media plans (across networks, programs, genres and more) while ads are still in flight.
Receive Cross-Platform Insights
Track campaigns across TV and online video to understand cross-media advertising effects.
Monitor breaking ads and track effectiveness, including brand misattribution, against historicals and category norms using syndicated data.
Learn more about TV Brand Effect's new Ad Snapshots dashboard
What We Measure
TV Brand Effect
Is your ad leaving a brand impression?
- Did your ad, brand and message break through to viewers?
- Did viewers properly attribute the ad to your brand?
- How did your ad perform against the competition?
- How did your ad perform compared to past ads?
- Did audiences like your ad, and did it change their purchase intent?
- How effective is your media plan in reaching your desired audience?
- How does program engagement affect your ad’s memorability?
- How effective was your brand’s program or network sponsorship?
Custom metrics are also available.
What is the quality of that impression?
- Did consumers feel an emotional connection to your ad?
- Did your ad communicate valuable information to viewers?
- What creative elements (music, color, tagline, spokesperson, etc.) affected your ad’s branding?
Finally, to help you understand your impression in consumers' own words, we also record open-end responses.